- GIR Information
- Swim & Boat Test
- PE Student History
- Annual Calendar
- Quarter Schedule
- Course Catalog
- PE Plan
- Alternate Points
- Make-up Form
- Health & Wellness Tips
- Pirate Certificate
- Instructor Bio's
- Pics and Stories
- Locations & Directions
Group Exercise Classes
Students may purchase a group exercise pass and earn physical education & wellness (PE&W) points for successful completion of group exercise classes.
- 440 minutes = 2 PE Points
- Points must be completed in 6 weeks. No more than 90 minutes of activity can be done on a single day and no more than 120 minutes in a week.
- In order to receive points, you must complete an attendance card with entries for each class (name of class, date, instructor and number of minutes)
- Points are not awarded for classes purchased and not yet completed.
- Classes must be completed during a 6 week period.
- Attendance card must be turned in within 1 week of completion of classes.
- Purchase a group exercise pass from the main customer service desk at the Z Center or Alumni Wang. See the Recreational Sports web page for class options and pricing.
- Download and print the attendance card.
- For each session completed, you must indicate the date, number of minutes, and obtain signature of the instructor. You must show the instructor your id.
- Upon completion of the 440 minutes, submit the completed attendance card to the Physical Education & Wellness Program Coordinator (W35-297U) within 1 week of completion of sessions.
- The completed card will be reviewed and approved by the Recreation Program Director and Physical Education Office. Upon approval, physical education & wellness points will be awarded and processed.
- Please allow 5 business days for verification and processing.