- GIR Information
- Swim & Boat Test
- PE Student History
- Annual Calendar
- Quarter Schedule
- Course Catalog
- PE Plan
- Alternate Points
- Make-up Form
- Health & Wellness Tips
- Pirate Certificate
- Instructor Bio's
- Pics and Stories
- Locations & Directions
Personal Training Sessions
Students may purchase personal training packages and earn physical education & wellness (PE&W) points for successful completion of training sessions.
- 440 minutes = 2 PE Points
- Points must be completed in 6 weeks. No more than 90 minutes of activity can be done on a single day and no more than 120 minutes in a week.
- In order to receive points, you must complete an attendance card with entries for each class (name of class, date, instructor signature and number of minutes).
- Points are not awarded for sessions purchased and not yet completed.
- Sessions must be completed during a 6 week period.
- Attendance card must be turned in within 1 week of completion of sessions.
- Purchase a personal training package from the main customer service desk at the Zesiger Center or Alumni Wang Center. See the Recreational Sports web page for session options and pricing.
- Download and print the attendance card.
- For each session completed, you must indicate the date, number of minutes, and obtain signature of the instructor. You must show the instructor your id.
- Upon completion of the 440 minutes, submit the completed attendance card to the PE&W Program Coordinator (W35-297U) within 1 week of completion of sessions.
- The completed card will be reviewed and approved by the Recreation Program Director and Physical Education & Wellness Office. Upon approval,PE&W points will be awarded and processed.
- Please allow 5 business days for verification and processing.