Download | Class Make Up Form (pdf)
If you are in need of making up a class you can do so by attending any of the following types of classes (if space is available)
1.) another section of your current Physical Education & Wellness class - mitpe.mit.edu
2.) a Physical Education & Wellness class you have taken before and passed - mitpe.mit.edu
3.) a Group Exercise class
- Physical Education & Wellness Group Exercise course- mitpe.mit.edu
- Recreation noon free drop in Group Exercise class- mitrecsports.com
Recreation Group Exercise class - mitrecsports.com ($10 each)
*It is recommended you reserve your sport online/Recreation app one day in advance)
- All make up classes must be finished within the same quarter
- Make up forms are to be submitted by your last class to your instructor
- No more than 2 make up classes are permitted
- Students must complete 11 classes in order to pass a PE class during Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4*
- Students must complete 7 classes in order to pass a PE class during IAP*
Note: All class have a limited capacity so plan ahead. Instructors are not required to allow you to participate if space is not available. It is recommended you do not wait until the last week to complete your make ups.
*not applicable to Extreme PE&W classes; check specific course instructions for details.