- GIR Information
- Swim & Boat Test
- PE Student History
- Annual Calendar
- Quarter Schedule
- Course Catalog
- PE Plan
- Alternate Points
- Make-up Form
- Health & Wellness Tips
- Pirate Certificate
- Instructor Bio's
- Pics and Stories
- Locations & Directions
Class of 2019
If you will not complete your Physical Education & Wellness (PE&W) requirement (including a swim course or electing to test out) by December 12 (last day of Q2), 2018, you must file a Physical Education & Wellness Planl form showing how and when you will meet the requirement. Your plan should indicate how you intend to complete the requirement by May 16, 2019. Plans will only be accepted via the on-line form.
You must submit your plan by Friday, December 14, 2018.
If you do not file a plan by December 14, 2018
Once your plan has been reviewed by the Physical Education & Wellness Office, you will receive e-mail notification that your plan has been approved or amended. The e-mail notification will include any further steps that are necessary based on the status of your plan.
Follow these steps to file a plan on-line:
- Click here to access the on-line form , enter your MIT ID number and click submit
- Complete the web form including: current class year, expected graduation date, your points plan and any additional notes in the comments section, as needed, then click submit. Note: Firefox is not a supported browser.
- Once submitted, your plan will be visible on your screen to print for your records.
- You will also receive an automated email indicating your plan was submitted correctly and to expect a response from the PE&W office within 30 days of the submission date.
- Once your plan has been reviewed, you will receive notification whether it was approved or amended.
- Take necessary action according to the updated plan based on e-mail notification from the Physical Education & Wellness Office.
If you have any questions concerning your requirement or your record, please contact the Physical Education & Wellness Office by phone at 617-253-4291, email at email@example.com, or stop by the office at W35-297U.
Revised November 2018