- GIR Information
- Swim & Boat Test
- PE Student History
- Annual Calendar
- Quarter Schedule
- Course Catalog
- PE Plan
- Alternate Points
- Make-up Form
- Health & Wellness Tips
- Pirate Certificate
- Instructor Bio's
- Pics and Stories
- Locations & Directions
Class of 2019
If you will not complete your Physical Education requirement (including a swim course or electing to test out) by December 12 (last day of Q2), 2017, you must file a Physical Education Proposal form showing how and when you will meet the requirement. Your plan should indicate how you intend to complete the requirement by May 17, 2018. Plans will only be accepted via the on-line form.
You must submit your plan or modify your existing plan by Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
If you do not file a plan by December 12, 2017
Once your plan has been reviewed by the Physical Education Office, you will receive e-mail notification that your plan has been approved, rejected, or modified. The e-mail notification will include any further steps that are necessary based on the status of your plan.
Follow these steps to file a plan on-line:
- Click here to access the on-line form and select 'New Plan' or 'Amendment'.
- Complete the web form. You will receive an initial email indicating your plan was submitted correctly.
- Print the confirmation page and save for your records.
- Take necessary action on the plan filed based on e-mail notification from the Physical Education Office.
- Print confirmation e-mail received from the Physical Education Office.
Revised August 2017