- GIR Information
- Swim & Boat Test
- PE Student History
- Annual Calendar
- Quarter Schedule
- Course Catalog
- PE Plan
- Alternate Points
- Make-up Form
- Health & Wellness Tips
- Pirate Certificate
- Instructor Bio's
- Pics and Stories
- Locations & Directions
Class of 2020
If you will not be able to complete your Physical Education & Wellness (PE&W) requirement (including a swim course or electing to test out) by January 31, 2019
If you do not file a plan by February 15, 2019
Once your plan has been reviewed by the Physical Education & Wellness Office, you will receive an e-mail notification that your plan has been approved or amended.
Follow these steps to file a plan on-line:
- Click here to access the on-line form , enter your MIT ID number and click submit.
- Complete the web form including current class year, expected graduation date, your points plan and any additional comments, as needed, then click submit. Note: Firefox is not a supported browser.
- Once submitted, your plan wil be visible on your screen to print or save for your records.
- You will receive an automated email response indicating your plan was submitted correctly and to expect a resonse from the PE&W office within 30 days of the submission expiration date.
- Once your plan has been reviewed, you will receive notification whether it was approved or amended.
- Take necessary action according to the updated plan based on email notification from the Physical Education & Wellness Office.
If you have any questions concerning the Physical Education & Wellness requirement or your record, please contact the Physical Education & Wellness Office by phone at 617-253-4291, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by at W35-297U.
Revised November 2018