- GIR Information
- Swim & Boat Test
- PE Student History
- Annual Calendar
- Quarter Schedule
- Course Catalog
- PE Plan
- Alternate Points
- Make-up Form
- Health & Wellness Tips
- Pirate Certificate
- Instructor Bio's
- Pics and Stories
- Locations & Directions
Class of 2019
Students are expected to complete the Physical Education general institute requirement by end of their second year, typically the sophomore year. If you will not complete the requirement by the end of Q4 of your second year, you must file a Physical Education Proposal form by April 26, 2017 showing how and when you will meet the requirement. Your plan should indicate how you intend to complete the requirement during the first semester of the following academic year. Plans will only be accepted via the on-line form.
If you do not file a plan by April 26, 2017, you will be charged a $20.00 late fee to your student account.
Once your plan has been reviewed by the Physical Education Office, you will receive e-mail notification that your plan has been approved, rejected, or modified in approximately three weeks. The e-mail notification will include any further steps that are necessary based on the status of your plan.
Early sophomores will be sent a separate email notification with deadlines for filing.
Follow these steps to file a new plan on-line:
- Click here to access the on-line form and select 'New Plan'.
- Complete the web form. You will receive an initial email indicating your plan was submitted correctly.
- Print the confirmation page and save for your records.
- Take necessary action on the plan filed based on e-mail notification from the Physical Education Office.
- Print confirmation e-mail received from the Physical Education Office.
If you have any questions concerning the Physical Education requirement or your record, please contact the Physical Education Office by phone at 617-253-4291, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by at W35-297U.
Revised November 2016